A CUP OF TEA FOR THE SOUL


















One of my best friends use to say that I look so happy when I sip my tea, and I must admit - I enjoy those moments.

I truly enjoy everything about it. The scent, the flavor - even the company of my tea cup.. Yes, a little bit over the top, I know. But nevertheless its one of the favorite moments in the day, my silent mornings with a hot cup of a favorite tea in my hands.

Right now my preferred tea is one made of rosehip and hibiscus. This particular tea is full of vitamin C that lift the immune system and fight the drowsiness of the morning. The color certainly also serves its purpose well. And what could then be a healthier start of the day?

I get plenty of antioxidants that food and drinks with colors have enough of - and as teas are known to provide us with minerals, this doesn't make me enjoy it less.

I let my thoughts flow. I plan my day carefully. And I thank God for providing me with such an easy escape from all the fuss that can be a part of a daily routine.

I enjoy the tea - for the sake of my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment